Association Les Soeurs Grées
SAS with a capital of € 10,069,020
RCS Lille Métropole 424 761 419 00045
APE code 2620Z
VAT number: FR 22 424 761 419
Headquarters: 2 rue Kellermann – 59100 Roubaix – France
Personal data protection policy at OVH
Website created, updated by
.Webmaster / pierrickrivet.com
Les Soeurs Grées
The general structure, as well as the texts, animated or fixed images, sounds, drawings, graphics and all other elements making up the site are for the exclusive use of the publisher. Any total or partial representation of this site, by any means whatsoever, without the express authorization of the publisher, is prohibited and would constitute an infringement punishable by articles L335-2 and following of the Intellectual Property Code. The hypertext links set up within the framework of this website towards other resources present on the internet network, cannot engage the responsibility of the publisher.
The use of this website is governed by French law with the exception of any other legislation.
General data protection regulations
Use of personal data collected
We collect information about you during the order and payment process on our store. This information may include, but is not limited to, your name, billing address, delivery address, email address, telephone number, credit card number, payment details and any other details you may be asked for. for processing your orders.
The processing of this data also allows us to:
- Send you important information about your account / order / service.
- Respond to your questions, requests for reimbursement or complaints.
- Process payments and prevent fraudulent transactions. We do this on the basis of our legitimate business interests.
- Set up and administer your account, provide technical and / or customer support, and verify your identity.
We may also collect the following information:
- Location and traffic data (including IP address and browser type) if you place an order, or if we need to estimate VAT and delivery costs based on your location.
- The product pages visited and the content viewed while your session is open.
- Your comments and opinions on the products if you choose to leave them on the site.
- E-mail / Password to allow you to access your account, if you have one.
- If you choose to create an account on our site, your name, address and e-mail will be used to fill your future orders.
We use Paypal as a payment gateway. To find out more about the management of your data, please follow this link: www.paypal.com
We keep contact form submissions indefinitely for trade-related questions, but we will not use them for commercial purposes.
Duration of storage of your data
The rights you have over your data
You can request to receive a file containing all the personal data that we have about you, including those that you have provided to us. You can also request the deletion of personal data concerning you. This does not take into account the data stored for administrative, legal or security reasons.
For requests concerning the management of your information linked to this website, send a message to the Data Protection Officer via the contact page of the website.
We do not use our website for commercial purposes and we do not engage in the collection and processing of more complex personal data.
How we protect your data
We use SSL Technology. SSL (Secure Socket Layer) Technology is used to secure data transmission over the Internet: it encrypts and protects data transmitted using the HTTPS protocol. SSL guarantees visitors to our website that their data will not be fraudulently intercepted.
We also use complex passwords to increase security as well as more technical measures.
Third-party services that transmit data to us
Our website does not receive user data from third party sources (which includes advertising sources).